Friday, April 18, 2008

Brandon Rhyder at Brewster Street Icehouse

So, last night was a lot of fun! After work, I went home and changed clothes and fixed my hair as best I could and then went over to the barn with Justin. John, Alan, and Brian were over there and I waited there until 8 to pick Drew up. I love hanging out with Drew, he always makes the most of everything :).

Bart Crow played first and they play my favorite song of theirs, "Driftin' In The Wind." A little bit into that, Lacey, Abby, Colter, and Heather came.. so THEN it got really fun! It's always good to hang out with your girlfriends and Drew loved being with five hot girls ;) haha! But then at like 11, John called me and was kind of worrying so Drew and I started to head home. I wanted ice cream SO BAD before I went home, but everything in Calallen was closed(except for Whataburger, but I don't like their ice cream) so I didn't get it but we stopped by McDonald's to get Drew some taquitos haha! But it was a really good, relaxing night.

This morning, I was really excited about prom, which is tomorrow, but that changed about 30 minutes ago! The girl that's suppose to go with us to prom changed her mind and isn't going(yeah, the day before prom!). What a little bitch, right?! And her poor date that she just ditched! Oh well, I'll have fun without her and luckily, my date is fun :).

2 comments:

JD said...

i've never managed to make it out to one, but i'm hoping to sooner or later.

brittany said...

sounds like a fun night! with all the prom comotion i forgot all about the concert. glad you had fun though.